Friday, October 22, 2010

Paris, France: Homage to Paris...



Ahhhhh,.....Paris in the summertime!! This is my shout out to you. We were scheduled to perform in Paris tonight at the Bercy venue. Unfortunately, or fortunately, for us, the show has been postponed due to the unrest and protest in France, against raising the retirement age from 60 to 62. Not that this is a trivial matter,... just interesting,... considering how we, in the US, are required to work until 65, or is it 67. Hell,... by the time I'm a senior, I'll be lucky if it's 75! Whatever the case, we were detoured and are now in Dublin.
For now, I'll think back on the great time had in Paris this summer with Mui Alto and my tour family. We did two shows at the Bercy in July, and here we were having an amazing day people watching, while drinking beer on the steps of the Sacre Coeur at Montmartre. It was one of those days that will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment